Rant!

All that is political goes here. If the board says you don't have permission, join the Jr. Politician usergroup and then you too can share in the political discussions. Contact hypo if you have any problems accessing this fourm.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Rant!

Post by Berserker »

I was reading about the dude who flew a plane in the IRS building in Austin in some articles. I started reading the comments on those articles and they made me soooo mad! People were actually supporting what this guy did!

Quote: "Wow. Powerful letter, and I say bravo." <-------- ******* #1.
Quote: "Joe Stack had the courage to do what so many people only dream about" <---------******* #2.

There is NO reason to support a murderer! This guy wanted to kill innocent people. Those IRS employees are american citizens that are making a living like everyone else and are not at fault for anything that one might not like about the current government. You don't go and try to kill innocent people because you don't like what your leadership is doing!

I simply can't believe that we have americans supporting this sensless murder attempt. What the **** is wrong with these people!!

You talk to your sentator, you elect someone else in office, you protest, you rally, you send nasty letters of complaint to your country's leadership, but you don't ****ing try to blow up a building of innocent people!!

*edit* Sorry for the language. I was heated up. I'll went back and *** the cuss words.
My love for you is like a truck..
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Re: Rant!

Post by ahrimen »

your just saying that cause you work in a government building full of "innocent people" :wink:
It’s not arrogance when you’ve bled for it.
Ahrimen Rex - Former Warlord of Galatia