Angelfire

All that is political goes here. If the board says you don't have permission, join the Jr. Politician usergroup and then you too can share in the political discussions. Contact hypo if you have any problems accessing this fourm.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Re: Angelfire

Post by Fritz »

boagrius wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_B._Robinson

Crap too late they killed him.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T KILL BATMAN!
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, all

love the discussion! wish I typed well enough to join the conversation, but I don't have the time. Fitz, Please don't do anything Crazy if he who can't be named does get elected :bigsmile: I look forward to Jeff's responce

Sincerely

Thomas
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Lesbos
You win. I would have had to look it up.
And he didn't answer the question. He gave a very generic non-answer, meandering into his usual isolationism...

Non-intervention and not supporting regime change is not the same thing as isolationism. I don't agree with Assad killing his anyone, but I also do not agree with arming "freedom fighters", "rebels", or "free armies", or on a smaller scale our "gunwalking" tactics. Where did the , Taliban, Al Qaeda, Isis and cartels get there guns? Oh, right directly from us. I fear as a country we have forgotten the value of life and hand out guns like care packages. It is a flawed strategy.
I'm all for breaking the two party system
Oh how I joked about President Trump. You get the government you deserve. I wanted Ron Paul.
Don't mail this in and FOX News it. I expect better.
This is not the full interview. They previously talked about the DNC hack, and the GOP collapse. Perhaps, as he said, he though Aleppo was an acronym. To me the question is vague, like asking someone what would you do about Baltimore or Mosul. BUT, should he have picked out Aleppo, sure. Though I doubt for a second that a candidate would go stumping on a morning news and not have a prepared list of questions. Come on it's called Morning Joe, you know the light fluff you watch as you caffeinate for for the day. I'd even give you, "What's with the ear piece - Did his prompter miss the question? Did someone go off script?", and perhaps Gary caught it and was trying to recover. Perhaps he could have Trumped it up and shouted Mike down... but maybe he's more civil than that. I guess we don't know since we can't see him while Mike is speaking, we can only presume.

Now, how this is equivalent to circumventing the government and using your own private email to send top secret documents, well, there is a presumption.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Temporarily putting it back on the rails....

I guess that's my beef. I don't like how the rich and powerful feel they have the right to do what ever they want.

And I feel the Clintons believe they are American royalty and far above us modest plebes. Really, who's voice tells Hillary no. There had to be one. If she won't listen to those who work for her and her country, I have a real issue with making her supreme leader.

Here's a fun cartoon explaining the issues:
http://www.vox.com/2016/9/19/12941006/c ... yptr=yahoo

Here's a really fun article explaining why a private email server circumvents the "Freedom of Information Act".
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton- ... d=39710624

Perhaps, I should care about other countries, but I'm working to save this one.

And just in case it's not clear. Fuck Trump.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

That sums up my exact feelings on Hillary. On policy, I'm pretty well aligned. It's just....eew.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants