Voting Reminder

All that is political goes here. If the board says you don't have permission, join the Jr. Politician usergroup and then you too can share in the political discussions. Contact hypo if you have any problems accessing this fourm.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

MorGrendel
Warlord

Voting Reminder

Post by MorGrendel »

Ron Paul votes will NOT be counted in Maryland. If you want to vote for an other, I'll be voting for Chuck Baldwin.

Call me if you have any questions tomorrow.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Re: Voting Reminder

Post by ahrimen »

and i will be thanking you for an obama presedency and not geting any more over time as my boss is gona get his ass taxed to hell and back.

o yea by the way any one who is voting in annaundel co there is a write in option for i think the first circut judge.. im writing in my own name as i have decided id run for office if yall can get your family and friend to write my name in to i think it would be funny just to see my name on the after poll with like 5 votes or whatever :lol:

be even funnier if i won.
It’s not arrogance when you’ve bled for it.
Ahrimen Rex - Former Warlord of Galatia
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Sure, I'll vote for you. And don't blame me, blame the Republican party. Or blame McCain for changing. Or blame yourself for not getting out there and tellling people why McCain is great for the country. I don't like Obama any more than McCain, but even if I did, it would have no effect. I will always vote with my heart and conscience.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Kaliban
Anglesey guy

Post by Kaliban »

i think you all need ot just cut it out an vote how you feel .. its niether wrong or right if you follow how you feel .. at least if you vote yo uhave the right to bitch ..
"Only the Dead have seen the end of WAR"
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

Voted done and done-er-er!
hýÞö, Aka-Guðmundr Feitrháls Þórsson, Aka-Nugget. Aka-Cramman Ruithais
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia