Pennsic Items

Because we're fantastic like that..

Moderators: Berserker, MorGrendel, hypo

MorGrendel
Warlord

Pennsic Items

Post by MorGrendel »

Anti-Complaining Gun: Pistol
Use on one friendly unit in range to reroll failed leadership test. If the unit fails the reroll, the firing unit must
then take a leadership test.
"He's complaining about complaining!"

Striker the Trailer: War machine
Striker gives his side d6x50 extra points of gear. However, each Galatian must roll on the injury chart as even Striker must get his hits in.
Injury Chart:
1. Kamakazi! - Remove model from game, as they have been crushed by the trailer. Loki loses all but 1 wound, but is not removed. No more IC rolls required as striler is satisfied.
2. To the face! - Character takes a wound. If Kaela, remove character. Equinous also gains frenzy, as this will be his 100th time.
3-4. Naum-Naum... - Striker eats Characters gear. Reduce one of the following: M, WS, or Armor Save by 1.
5. Alert traveler - Character notices something is amiss. Either the trailer legs or crank rod are in the wrong
position, and so they steer clear of Striker. They could do something about it, but that would be unGalatian.
6. Whoo-Shiny: Character finds gear from last pennsic. +1 M, WS, or Armor save.
"Wait, you broke your hand and she broke her nose, on a door, and that's the story you're going with?"

Galatian War Banner: Magic Banner
+d6 Combat resolution. Bearer can not attack on the charge, but may fight challenges.
"If its too big to get in the door, then you can't bring it in here."
"So Mor Grendel painted it. Huh, compensate much."

The "Wave Off" charm : Arcane Item
Select Target. On a 2+ the target can not challenge bearer this turn.
"What, you didn't see the wave off?"
"No. I have a tear in my retina right where you were."
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.