Equipment:
• Punisher helm
• Dem blue pants
• Great sword
• Boots of sepage
• Heavy armor

Magic Items:

Punisher helm
Known by all to be a icon of fear, strikin' ter'or into da ha'rts ov pe'ples in da ie'ls ov Jameca man. Some others say that it's just a cheap Sparten knock off of a good comic book character. On Ajax it causes Fear to anyone with a Ld of 7 or less; while others apreceat a good laugh from time to time and love to heckel him at that, (Hey Ajax you know some windex will take that bird shit right off you know!!) anyone with a Ld of 8 or more will become stubborn.

Dem blue pants
Dem are some blue pants eh?!... well that and they protect his nuts from time to time giving him a 6+ ward save unfortunatlly they are so not regulation that he may never be seen by your general; if seen he will hide in the nearest unit or flee the battle.

Boots of seepage
Do to the stench of his feet and the fact that his boots can't contain it; anyon trying to hit Ajax in hand to hand is at -1. Unfortunately the boots are far to thin to allow him to enter difficult terrain and emerge unharmed for he will take D3 Str4 hits as he traverses it.

Special Rules:

None

Oh ok... the big bastard has some very impressive strength and alows him to strike at his initiative with his great sword, and it alows him to throw anything 8" with a stenght of +1.

Oh yeah I forgot he has the "Fat Bastard Rule" he is Unbreakable and can't pursue....they never leave their food behind.
My love for you is like a truck..
Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Re: Boagrius

Post by Berserker »

Boagrius the Lazy

Boagrius has the stats of a Daemonic Herald of Nurgle

Equipment:
[• Armor of Pretty Metal
• Hammer of How the Fuck is that Legal!

Special Rules:
A Bitch and a Lover
Like all true Greeks, Boagrius has a male bitch and a female lover. His lover makes him quite happy, while he is able to vent all his frustration by inflicting unspeakable abuses on his bitch. In either case, the end result is Boagrius is always happy! Because of his unwavering devoting to protect his lover, Boagrius counts as stubborn. And because he has inflicted every horror imaginable on his bitch, nothing can phase him! He is therefore immune to fear, terror and panic.

Lazy Bastard
Once Boagrius was the pinacle of human strength, endurance and physique. Those days are long since gone, though the memory of those days is what keeps Boagrius going. Boagrius may never pursue a broken enemy.

I'll Be God Damned!
Every once in a while, an enemy will come along that will enrage him just enough to give him the proper motivation to move. The first enemy character that makes a successful armor save against a hit inflicted by Boagrius will become the target of his rage. All long as this character is alive, Boagrius will hate that character and will ignore his Lazy Bastard rule

Blessed of Nurgle
Though Boagrius hates him, papa Nurgle has blessed Boagrius will a few very helpful mutations. These mutations have two effects. First, Nurgle has killed off most of Boagrius's pain receptors, allowing him to fight on where a normal man would scream in pain. This is represented with a 5+ Ward Save. Second, Boagrius has developed the particularly heinous weapon of Swamp Ass, giving him the ability to disperse large crowds with a single word (Ahhh!). If Boagrius does not move in the movement phase, he may release his Swamp Ass in the Shooting Phase. It counts as a breath weapon with a Strength of 2 with no armor saves allowed. Any unit taking even a single casualty must take a panic test.

Calculating
Though his body belongs to Nurgle, Boagrius's heart is devoted to Tzeentch. Boagrius has already arranged for all our deaths, we just won't know it for another 10 years! He is able to see the strands of fate and coldly decide what action would be best. Boagrius takes all leadership tests on 3D6 and picks which ever 2 dice he wishes.

Magic Items
Pretty Metal Armor
Boagrius himself make this armor with a metal that is not known to other mortal men. Though he has stripped it down over time, it still protects the areas of his body that Nurgle's blessings does not. The armor gives Boagrius a 3+ armor save

Hammer of "How The Fuck Is That Legal?!"
This hammer was crafted by the gods to smash the egos of all mortals, even those of great heros. How Boagrius ended up with it, no one has a clue. The Hammer confers +1 Strength and allows no Ward Saves.
My love for you is like a truck..
MorGrendel
Warlord

Re: Boagrius (Chris)

Post by MorGrendel »

Special Rule:
Gaurdian of the WBAW (Whaaaa-BaoooooW)
"That's it! I'm getting the crate."
Before the Game, roll a d6.
Boagrius will outfit d6 Galatians with White Belt Awareness Weapons. They act as great weapons that fight at the users initive. They may also be used one handed by characters of a Strength 5 or higher.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Boagrius, Champion of Galatia
Tales tell of an eight foot tall monster of a man that wears the armor of the gods and wields a great hammer like it was rattle in the hands of a babe. He may be used in a Galatian Army and counts as a hero.

M_WS_BS_ S_T_W_I_ A_Ld
4----5---5---4--5--2--5--3---8

Equipment - Great Hammer

Magic Items - Pretty Metal Armor - Boagrius himself made this armor with a metal that is not known to other mortal men. This confers a 2+ armor save to Boagrius. Anytime he makes a save, reduce his save by one for the rest of the battle, as a piece has fallen off.

Special Rules - Busy, Busy Man - Mighty hero of all of Galatia, Boagrius is a busy man. One never knows whether his day job as a husband/father/carpenter/knob polisher at his most Royal Highness' Farm will come in the way of him arriving to the battle on time, or at all. During the deployment phase of the battle, roll, on a 4+ Boagrius arrives in the nick of time and may deploy with the rest of the army, otherwise, he must be placed in reserves. Once his reserve roll is made, he may come in the battle from any edge, as he took the quickest route to get there.

Hero of Galatia - Boagrius is the chosen champion of Warlord Titus, and as such, he may answer any challenge made within 12" of his position. Just move him into base contact with the challenger and fight the challenge as normal. This can only be used if he is not in combat at the time. Otherwise the clamor of battle and pleas of the dying makes it too hard to hear.

I'll Be God Damned! - Every once in a while, an enemy will come along that will enrage him just enough to give him the proper motivation to move. The first enemy character that makes a successful armor save against a hit inflicted by Boagrius will become the target of his rage. All long as this character is alive, Boagrius will hate that character.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

My Edit:
Hero of Galatia - Boagrius is the chosen champion of Warlord Titus, and as such, he MUST answer any challenge made to Warlord Titus. If he is within 12" of Warlord Titus's position, then move him into base contact with the challenger and fight the challenge as normal with Hero of Galatia - Boagrius instead. If Hero of Galatia - Boagrius is outside of the 12" or is currently engaged in combat he will still answer the call. If he is mearly outside the 12", Hero of Galatia - Boagrius takes a wound (saves allowed) for every additional 6" inches away he is, representing the pulled muscles he sustains when running. If he takes a wound in this way, he also counts as charging. In addition to this, if he is engaged in combat, roll a d6. Hero of Galatia - Boagrius does that many hits at his strenght to his own unit as he climbs over them to escape. (Think Crocodile Dundee)
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.