Missy (Missy)

Because we're fantastic like that..

Moderators: Berserker, MorGrendel, hypo

Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Missy (Missy)

Post by Berserker »

Misseeee the Unaging

Same stats as a Vampire Count female character.

Special Abilities:
Eternal Slumber
Misseeee the Unaging's is a powerful as she is beautiful. However, it takes her a long (long, long ...) time to store up all of that power, and can only do so during ridiculously drawn-out, beauty-sleep sessions. Death to any who dare wake her.

Every turn nominate a model to attempt to wake Misseeee the Unaging. Roll a die, if it is 5 or less, the model is slain. However, on a roll of a 6, Misseeee the Unaging wakes, refreshed, and joins the battle. If you fail, you nominate another model, but it must be more expensive than the last.

There can be only one
The will of Misseeee the Unaging is unconquerable, and her ability to outlast all other rival females is quite amazing. Fat, Skinny, Short, or Tall, Misseeee the Unaging, will destroy them all. (Its like a limerick or something)

Misseeee the Unaging can not be killed so long as there is another female model on the board.

Evil Aura
Before becoming a vampire, Misseeee the Unaging, was a white trash scottish gypsie living in a trailer. It is common knowledge that white trash scottish gypies are the the most cursed people in all the world, even more cursed than infomercial actors and Redskin Fans, combined. It is because of this curse that white trash scottish gypies, keep their couches, cars, and houses up on blocks.

Anything mechanical stop working around her. This includes vehicles, computers, chariots, and warmachines within 4".

PMS or (Presently Mad @ Someone)
Being a woman, Misseeee the Unaging, is still prone to fits of rage, and on a good day, fits of anger. Generally, these are misdirected toward the next poor bloke she sees.

Every turn, including the one where Misseeee the Unaging comes into play, roll a four-sided-die. On a roll of 1, roll a six-sided-die and consult the chart below. In all cases she is magically moved to base-to-base contact with the closest model.

1. "Where's my tailgate!", Hatred for all vehicles and chariots.
2. "Stop staring at her boobs!", Hatred for all female models.
3. "It is not a Pink Tree!", Hatred for all models in forests.
4. "What the hell did you eat!", Hatred for the most expensive model.
5. "Why won't this stupid thing work", Hatred for all war machines, computers, and TV remotes.
6. "Nobody loves me!", Misseeee the Unaging is a bawling, crying mess. She does not move, and will not fight.

Breakfast of Champions
Like any Vampire, Misseeee the Unaging, thirsts. However, her thirst is to gross others out, especially when they are eating. No subject is to Taboo (stop reading here), and if she happens to satisfy her husband in the process, all the better. (Woot! I warned you)

Misseeee the Unaging can replace one lost wound a turn if within 8 1/2" (Awesome 8 1/2 inches) of MorGrendel the Unbelievably Unlucky**. If she is full, then her Strength is increased instead, from the sudden protien burst.

Magic Weapons
Misseeee the Unaging has no magic weapons, prefering to rip people apart with her bare hands, toenails, engagement ring, and/or oversized purse, or punch them in the jaw when they are not looking, or subjecting them to her cooking. (I'm so getting divorced for this)

** Name subject to change
My love for you is like a truck..