Airsoft CQB Manassas

For all your airsoft needs..

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Monkey
Freshmeat

Airsoft CQB Manassas

Post by Monkey »

So when do we want to head down and check this place out?

http://www.airsoftcqb.com/facility.php
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Re: Airsoft CQB Manassas

Post by hypo »

I want to go when the new field opens. Which as of today is not yet.
hýÞö, Aka-Guðmundr Feitrháls Þórsson, Aka-Nugget. Aka-Cramman Ruithais
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
Monkey
Freshmeat

Post by Monkey »

They are open from 10 - 5 on the weekends when i called
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

and that is the new field because as of this morning there was no word of the new field being opened yet. The MAAPR forum for AirsoftCQB stated that they would post as soon as it was opened.
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
Scintfic
Freshmeat

Post by Scintfic »

This weekend is the last weekend for the current Airsoft CQB location (May 1st, 2nd, 3rd).
After Sunday (May 3rd), the present location will be closing down.
The opening date for the new location is Memorial Day weekend (May 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th).
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

calypson from MAAPR wrote:Alright guys, here is a huge update for everyone. Today (May 20th), I went to a PRIVATE training class at the new field where only about 12 people got to go, even the referees were trained today. I have there permission to share these pictures and information with all of you.

First of all, the field has a inspection this friday, if it passes, the field should be open within 2-3 weeks.

Training

Basic Training is pretty simple, Tim ( Whoever is doing the training ) gives you a paper with all the rules on them, he goes over them with you. After going over the rules and basic information about the field (Example: Fire exits, respawn room, stationary room)
Then he takes you out on the field and show you all THREE levels of the field. After the training is over, he gives you a easy 10 question exam, if you fail the exam, you fail the training and have to pay for training again (You need a 70 or higher).

There are 2 trainings. One training is the basic training, the 2nd training is to be able to go on the 2nd and 3rd floor. The basic training is $50, the 2nd training is $30-$40 (not sure price yet). It is expensive, but it is defently worth it.

The AMAZING field

First of all, the field is amazing, and I mean amazing and it is not even completley filled yet.
Here are some facts about the field:
1. There are 3 floors.
2. You can jump over walls on the ground.
3. If you are 1 arms-length away from a window, you may lop a grenade in the window. You may also ROLL grenades down stairs. No dropping anything from windows.
4. There are 4 sections, A,B,C,D. Depending on the floor, there will be a number after the letter. Here is an example, say you are in section B, 2nd floor, it would be B.2.
5. There is a vent that leads to one side of the field to the other but there is NO cover and there is a 2nd floor that can shoot at you. There are doors you can go into however.
6. There are 2 rooftops you can go on.
7. There are cameras and censors EVERYWHERE.
8. If you go by yourself on this field, you will most likely die, stick with a buddy to watch your 6.
9. The stairs are very small so try not to fall.
10. Inside the buildings, it does get dark and easy to hide in corners.
11. Windows are awsome to shoot from if you use them correctly.

Awsome stuff
1. There are turrets on the field that you can log onto a website and pay like 5 bucks to use the turret and shoot anyone you want from HOME. The turret has a small target next to it and if it gets shot, the person controlling the turret from home can't use the turret for like 30 seconds. Scary thing is, you never know when someone will hop on the turret :p

2. There is a room where you can bring your gun in and they have tables where you can work on your gun.

3. You have a id card and if you break a rule, a referee has a scanner that they can scan your barcode on your ID and then you can't go on the 2nd and 3rd floor for 30 days. The ID is velcro and must be shown on you at all times.

There is much much more stuff I can add but its better if you just see it for yourself. This field is truely amazing and I can't wait to play.

Here are the pictures I promised. These are taken with a cell phone so spare the lack of quality.

Thanks again Tim!!
All I can say is WOW! :shock:
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia