Saturday

For all your airsoft needs..

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

kiara
Galatian

Saturday

Post by kiara »

Titus and Kiara are planing on having people over on saturday for some airsoft, everyone is welcome if your in let us know.
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Re: Saturday

Post by hypo »

Please double check that thing we talked about on Sunday. I will see if I can find anything! Thanks
hýÞö, Aka-Guðmundr Feitrháls Þórsson, Aka-Nugget. Aka-Cramman Ruithais
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

Okay I did some research... it is not illegal to shot the guns on your own property but there are some steps you should take before playing just as a precautious measure.

Step one: inform all the surrounding neighbors that, "we will be playing in the woods with LOW POWERED BB guns. They look real but they are for playing army men with." or something like that.

Step two: if they are okay with that you should inform the local police that you will be playing Airsoft which is like Paintball in the wooded area behind you house and that you have notified all your surrounding neighbors that you will be doing this. Tell them that you just wanted to let them know that they are not real guns even though they might look like it and that your wooded area is not visible but to the surrounding neighbors that have been informed. if they ask why did you inform them, just state that you are being precautious and wanted to make sure that just in case they were already aware of our presence and that we trying to be safe with our game. also it wouldn't hurt to tell them that there will only be a small handful of us playing.

Step three: Also I would just because it is not a large wooded area I would limit all fire to semi-auto with indoor limits of 300fps. Not that we have to test it but everyone has an idea of what their gun shoots.
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
kiara
Galatian

Post by kiara »

Ok thanks for checking that out I was going to do it but I can see that you have beaten me to the punch. So are you coming then?
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

In short, yes!
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

I emailed Scintfic & Zombie about the game. I will let you know or they may post if they are coming or not.
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

Looks like I left my Green Gas on the back of Fritz Car. Did anyone find it or pick it up for me?
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

I haven't even looked at my back seat since then sadly. I'll have a look tomorrow.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

I found the gas I must have thrown it in my back seat!
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia