tomb kings chariots

Tales of battles, princesses, horses, swords and wizards..in a table-top setting.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

tomb kings chariots

Post by ahrimen »

hey Serban I've been bothered by this since we played our game and i thought i cheated you. but in fact tomb king chariots do d6 impact hits. do not listen to Jason! when will we learn :wink: :confuss:
Tomb kings Pg38 troop type: chariot 5+ save special rules :Arrows of Asp, neck. undead chariot legions (3/rank +1 str /rank) Tomb kings ride to war (tomb king leaves unit may not rejoin it)
It’s not arrogance when you’ve bled for it.
Ahrimen Rex - Former Warlord of Galatia
Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Re: tomb kings chariots

Post by Berserker »

Heh, I had completely forgotten about that. It was only a game and I had fun getting my ass kicked. It wasn't the d6 impact hits that won the game, it was the superior tactics that you employed and got me flanked and stomped from all directions =)

But thank you and I do appreciate that you looked it up and found the actual rule. We should play again someday =)
My love for you is like a truck..
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

What are you talking about?
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Post by ahrimen »

after the game you told me that i should have only done D3 impact hits not D6 and all this time i felt like cheated Serban i had no rule books with which to look it up till now.
It’s not arrogance when you’ve bled for it.
Ahrimen Rex - Former Warlord of Galatia
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

I thought light chariots only did d3, per your old rule book
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

Light chariots no longer exist as of the new tomb kings book. The current TK chariots are pretty sick.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

We know that, but it was an issue when we played at his Bachelor party. The new rule book came out, but neither of them knew all of their rules, so we were going off of some of the old stuff, etc...
~Titus, the Thawed

Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

My apologies. I misunderstood what you were trying to say.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants