Dropzone Games

Tales of battles, princesses, horses, swords and wizards..in a table-top setting.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Titus
Galatian Citizen

Dropzone Games

Post by Titus »

So I am surprised I had not caught onto this early. Fritz heard about it in Afganistan but he didn't tell us. Apparently there is going to be a new Battle Bunker right where the old one was, but run by an independant, not Games Workshop. It is also going to be managed by Tom Gruhalla. Good ole Tom. Too bad I am moving. This would be a great place to play from the looks of it, and they wouldn't bitch about non-GW models either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Re: Dropzone Games

Post by Fritz »

Sorry, I thought most of you would already know through facebook. That's how I found out about it. I told Jeff because I knew he wasn't on facebook.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Who has time to read the mad ramblings of a bald mad man on facebook?
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

Titus wrote:Who has time to read the mad ramblings of a bald mad man on facebook?
Someone who sends 5,000 marvel avengers invites per day.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

I did for a couple of days. That is how I found out.
~Titus, the Thawed