Flames of War

Tales of battles, princesses, horses, swords and wizards..in a table-top setting.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Barmaid
Galatian

Flames of War

Post by Barmaid »

So hey, apparently John bought the rules for Flames of War and a bunch of miniatures. Are you guys going to play this and if so when?
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Re: Flames of War

Post by Titus »

I plan on playing. I have to pic up my models first though. I was going to most likely going to do that this weekend. Is he playing Allies or Axis?
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

I have an extra rulebook if anyone is interested in it. Just let me know. Will give it someone if they are seriously interested in playing this game.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

I've played a game of it. It's actually a pretty good system. Not sure I'll actually get into it any time soon, but it's definitely worth checking out if you haven't already.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants