Fritz's 4 Day Warhammer challenge

Tales of battles, princesses, horses, swords and wizards..in a table-top setting.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Fritz's 4 Day Warhammer challenge

Post by Fritz »

The exact schedule of my R&R will remain in flux until I'm actually on the plane out of Kuwait. That said, I should almost certainly be in Maryland starting on the night of the 21st going through the 25th. I may be around from the 29th through the 1st as well, but that is less certain. Many of you will be busy with Pennsic related activities at that point anyway.

As such, I hearby challenge every single one of you that owns a Warhammer army to a game during those 4 days. My goal is to get at least 1 game in with each of you. I haven't played a real game of Warhammer in a year, so you will be mercilessly taunted if you lose.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
MorGrendel
Warlord

Re: Fritz's 4 Day Warhammer challenge

Post by MorGrendel »

Oh, we all switched over to Dust. It has German Zombie Gorillias with Powerfists. OK, actually it has zombies AND gorillias, both with powerfist. Oh and Walkers.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

Well screw you and your Gorillas with powerfists.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Hahahaha!
Actually Chris was trying to sell me on Dust, but I lost interest once I saw the Americans. Lame!

But back to your topic, I accept your challenge. At the new bunker I rolled Klien's dice just to prove how bad my dice mojo is, and out of 30 dice, 5 were 4 and above. I've decided to start "holocausting" a few dice, so the others will fall in line.

I'll have a new army ready for your arrival.
Mor Grendel

Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

A new army?! As in not Skaven or Lizardmen, or are we talking just a different list? If it's a new race entirely then 1) awesome and 2) don't tell me what it is, the surprise should be fun.

Captain Tightpants
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Sorry to dissappoint. It will still be Skaven, just a different list. I've tryed out Skyre Only, Hoards, MSU, and MMU on you, now it will be something else.
Mor Grendel

Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

Do not worry Fritz you will prob still have a edge on me in Warhammer and 40K
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

Still? I seem to remember getting my ass thoroughly handed to me in most games we played.

Captain Tightpants
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

"Knowledge is what you use to get an edge on me in our games. Luck is what I use to take the edge out of your game!"

Put that in the Quote Book!
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki