WTF!!

Tales of battles, princesses, horses, swords and wizards..in a table-top setting.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Lokki
Galatian Citizen

WTF!!

Post by Lokki »

OK Dark Angels.... Go!!
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Re: WTF!!

Post by Lokki »

.... ok going.

GTFO where do Dark Angels get to be the super inner circle of just plain awsome?

Hey i don't think plain term deathguard is good enough now i want to bring some old fluff out and start something new with it AH!! KnightGaurd FUCK OFF and they get cool ass weapons! oh and since i don;t want my cyclone missile launcher to shoot at what my assult cannon is shooting at hey split fire!!
I know they got more awesomeness to go but i think i will stop there...

I'm really just pissed that i'm going to have to keep tring different armies out to use as my Night Lords since the CSM codex is really only for chaos worshipers... Night Lords, Iron Warriors, and Alpha Leigion get no love.... well ok Alpha get the cultests and the Iron Warriors get a warpsmith and big cool deamon warmachines but Night Lords get a silly rule boon of the gods? a worshipers' reward for being a winner?

Currently working on changing the wording and story line to work for me.... whole new Night Lord Codex.....Sadface.
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Write your own Codex, I don't think any of us would mind.

I think a "army of one" infiltrator rule would be cool. Or "general mind fuck" psycic power.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

Loki wrote: I'm really just pissed that i'm going to have to keep tring different armies out to use as my Night Lords since the CSM codex is really only for chaos worshipers... Night Lords, Iron Warriors, and Alpha Leigion get no love.... well ok Alpha get the cultests and the Iron Warriors get a warpsmith and big cool deamon warmachines but Night Lords get a silly rule boon of the gods? a worshipers' reward for being a winner?

Currently working on changing the wording and story line to work for me.... whole new Night Lord Codex.....Sadface.
Horus Heresy man. I think you have a shot at seeing Night Lords in the next book, since that should feature the drop site massacre. The last book saw the Death Guard, Sons of Horus, Emperor's Children, and World Eaters (the Deathshroud Terminators they came out with look awesome by the way). In theory we should see the Night Lords, Iron Warriors, Alpha Legion, Word Bearers, Raven Guard, Salamanders, and Iron Hands. However, it wouldn't surprise me to see at least one or two legions drop off that list just so they don't overload one book with so many legions. I, myself, am pulling to see some Salamanders and Alpha Legion.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

I got my digital codex. I am excited for the new terminator stuff. They look super pretty. Real painter models.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

yeah i don;t think i will be allowed to use the HH rules in most turneys, but yeah i'm very excited about the HH Night Lord rules to come!

-Loki
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

Loki wrote:yeah i don;t think i will be allowed to use the HH rules in most turneys, but yeah i'm very excited about the HH Night Lord rules to come!
It never hurts to ask the tourney managers. Forge world in general is becoming more and more accepted, so I think your chances are better than you think.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants