Horus

Tales of battles, princesses, horses, swords and wizards..in a table-top setting.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Horus

Post by Fritz »

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/H ... HORUS.html

I think this is probably my favorite of the Primarchs yet (Angron being a second). First one I can say exactly fits my image of the character. It's good to see such a solid one. I was pretty disappointed with Logar and Fulgrim.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
MorGrendel
Warlord

Re: Horus

Post by MorGrendel »

I like Ferrus and Typhus. But overall, none of them match the picture in my head.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

Ferrus is ok. To me Typhus looks so generic. Angron was pretty close to what I envisioned (slight more toned down). I guess I was just worried that they would go with the overly chaotified Horus rather than a pre-corruption Horus. Instead I feel like this model pretty well matches the description of Horus in the first Horus Heresy novels.
Last edited by Fritz on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Fulgrim is completely different. I think the book cover had a blocky face and bal/crew cut. Typhous is a bit generic, but all the wolf pelts seem lame and same.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.