End Times Magic

Tales of battles, princesses, horses, swords and wizards..in a table-top setting.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Re: End Times Magic

Post by Fritz »

He already mentioned another company. I was just providing an alternative to the alternative.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

Cause i Call it first!, Thanks Fritz, will have to do a unit of them... and you know me... if anyone can pull an army off its me....
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Post by lilscutt »

I already started building then sir. I'm working on them right now
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Yes, but will either of you paint your army.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

MorGrendel wrote:Yes, but will either of you paint your army.
On a related note, I've got the painting itch bad right now. Too bad I can't do anything about it. My goal is to have my pure High Elf army painted shortly after I get back. It's only 34 models, so I don't have much of an excuse. Plus, two of the monsters are already well over 50% done.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

Well Jeff, since you ask No Nothing painted, however I have figured out my problem... I build armies while watching movies.... I paint armies while i have people to talk and paint with... Sadly People to talk and paint with has been a problem for me... I watch a lot of movies...I have not Friends to paint with :cry:
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Post by lilscutt »

MorGrendel wrote:Yes, but will either of you paint your army.
If you had Facebook sir and like the GW website you would see, I'm painting my elves. If you every played or came to my store you would see that.
Lokki wrote:Well Jeff, since you ask No Nothing painted, however I have figured out my problem... I build armies while watching movies.... I paint armies while i have people to talk and paint with... Sadly People to talk and paint with has been a problem for me... I watch a lot of movies...I have not Friends to paint with :cry:
I agree with you kevin, but I've learned to paint in the store while talking to people and I have to say it makes it so much better, to talk to people while you paint. But I have an entire store you can come paint at ;)
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Get that spray booth working!

Sadly, I don't think I've painted since I started working out of the home - so like 9 months.

34 models! I hate that.
Mor Grendel

Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day All.

Wait you guy's field armies that are not painted? That is the equivalent of going on the battle field without armor, weapons or training. I thought you all were serious gamers :wink: I think any one who has a fully painted armies should get extra throws or dice.

Sincerely

Thomas
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Here, Here! I whole-hearted agree. :)
Mor Grendel

Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Games Workshop had a rule for Gothic that if you did have a painted spaceship that it was -1 Leadership, which was a huge difference in gameplay.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy