Development of Strategies and Tactics

Moderators: Berserker, MorGrendel, hypo

MorGrendel
Warlord

Rule of 4: "The Unwritten Rules of Galatia"

Post by MorGrendel »

Rule of 4
"The Unwritten Rules of Galatia"

In Galatia, our freedom to do as we please, when we please, is the one cardinal truths that keeps this group going. We try to live by a strict law of not telling any other Galatian what they have to do, and understand that it is often times easier to beg forgiveness, than get permission. We live hard and fast, and very much in other peoples faces, and sometimes we cross certain boundries we shouldn't. We have to be wary of this, and to be ready to be better next time. Moreover, this is not a group founded on rules and punishments, rather we are a Brotherhood. We have no mechanism, nor will we ever have any sort of procedure for dealing with disruptive behavior. All we have is the right to openly mock someone infront of their friends until they get it.

Below is our loose Rule of 4, or the unwritten rules of Galatia. These do not exist, as they are all quanitative and purposely vague, so don't bitch to the Warlord later because you think one got broken. The Warlord is not your parent, he's your Brother.

1. Don't make drama.
If she's not your girl, if its not your food, if its not your gear, don't screw with it. You know you know better. No one likes to be awoken to a screaming match, especially if it has nothing to do with them.

2. Don't look like a retard.
You can do any time period or place you want, but please look the part. Don't be that guy that staples leather to his tighty-whiteys and calls himself a cave man. Moreover, don't put yourself in a situation that will make you or this group look bad.

3. If you got something to say, just say it.
Don't bottle it up, or talk behind other peoples back. This is a hobby, and at the end of the day, if
something reallt bothers you, then to hell with Galatian Status or Rank.

4. Don't side against your boys, or put them in a situation where they have to pick a side.
Whether you are pissed off, or don't believe in the politics, you had best still stand shoulder to shoulder with us in battle and/or otherwise, or you will be hunted with extreme prejeduce. Moreover, before you do anything that could be construded as bad, think to yourself, would all my boys agree with this action or am I on my own here.

Here are some examples of bad behavior:
Don't say your going to be somewhere, or give someone a ride, and then not show up.
Don't disrupt meetings.
Don't create situations of distress, particularly one where someone is asked where their loyalties lie.
Don't bring multiple girlfriends to camp.
Don't puke in the fire.
Don't puke in camp, especially camp walk ways.
Don't fuck up our camp in any way.
Don't keep people awake.
Don't leave trash and other messes.
Don't screw with peoples tents or beds.
Don't steal items from other Galatians.
Don't steal items from Galatian guests.
Don't start fist fights.
Don't knock over port-O-Jons.
Don't leave sharp objects, or hot objects where others can hurt themselves.
Don't blind other Galatians.
Don't be an out-of-control fighter.
Don't blow off shots.
Don't sheild punch.
Don't cross-check.
Don't hit or step on a downed fighter.
Don't hit hard from behind.
Don't knock other peoples teeth out.
Don't do anything that make me have to write more rules.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Re: Rule of 4: "The Unwritten Rules of Galatia"

Post by Berserker »

Agreed!
My love for you is like a truck..
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

Is this a list of rules not to do or accloades that all Galatians have done to date?
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Learn by doing.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.