Leadership: Create the Clic, Kill the Clic

Development of Strategies and Tactics

Moderators: Berserker, MorGrendel, hypo

MorGrendel
Warlord

Leadership: Create the Clic, Kill the Clic

Post by MorGrendel »

Create the Clic, Kill the Clic
Gather warriors that are otherwise not connected and force them together. Pressure and test them. This will form a tight bond, a shared experience, a brotherhood amongst them. They will try and fail as one; they will overcome and perceiver as one. As their path leads them to pledging to the group, they will voluntarily make a connection to the group and they will compete to better the group. They will also become part of the politics and be subject to the group-think. As each interacts with their own sponsor, each will have singular experiences and private moments, which they will only be able to share by word-of-mouth. As each grows so will their sense of self-sufficiency and loyalty to the group-think. One begins to see himself as both and individual and as a cog in a greater machine. In time they themselves will become sponsors and make connections with others who will look to them for experience and reassurance. All this will drive distance into the clic; this will kill it.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Post by ahrimen »

i think its important to remembet that training together militarily does not mean that they will exclude themselves socaly from everyone else. besides we wil still likely field 6-10 fighters per event and we will all still have to fight together any way mixed up as usual. i think working our new guys this way will just build thier confidence faster and incorporate them in to our coesive whole.
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

I apologize, are you contradicting my point? I think in no way does binding unalike guys socially exclude them. More so, I believe it gives a new person another outlet to someone they can ask questions, as in most cases everyone knows someone.

How is this for the Galatian Tao:

"It is important to remember that despite training militarily in a select group or fire team one should not exclude themselves socially from the whole. One should solicit criticism form veterans and learn form it. War is chaotic. Soon enough all walks of solider will be intermixed, fighting shoulder to shoulder. Intense training as a fire team has built up the team members’ confidence, and the offered criticism has helped incorporate them into the whole."

I hope that illustrates your point correctly.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Post by ahrimen »

i said "does not mean" i.e. should not or may not meaning they will reamain socialy part of the whole.

:? im so confused :?