tao of galatian combat

Development of Strategies and Tactics

Moderators: Berserker, MorGrendel, hypo

ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

tao of galatian combat

Post by ahrimen »

thought for the week,

Master Bruce says: "while being trained, the students to be active and dynamic in every way. But in actual combat, his mind must be calm and not at all disturbed. he must feel as if nothing critical is happening. when he advances his steps should be light and secure, his eyes not fixed and glaring insanely at the enemy.his behavior should not be in any way different from his every day ,no change taking place in his expression, nothing betraying the fact that he is engaged in mortal combat."
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

That's a great start. Sound like "walk like you fight, fight like you walk" to me.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Post by ahrimen »

thought for the week:

master bruce says: "How can there be methods and systems to arrive at somthing that is living? To that which is static, fixed, dead, there can be a way, a definite path, but not to that which is living. Do not reduce reality to a static thing and then invent methods to reach it."
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Re: tao of galatian combat

Post by ahrimen »

Master Bruce says: "an action, although techinically perfect, can be frustrated by the opponent's preventative hits. Therefore, it is absolutely essensial to time the attack at exactly the right moment, pychologicly or physically, when the opponent can not avoid being hit."
It’s not arrogance when you’ve bled for it.
Ahrimen Rex - Former Warlord of Galatia