Awesome Things for Fritz

Off-topic Discussions (politics, current events, sports, music, etc..)

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Titus
Galatian Citizen

Awesome Things for Fritz

Post by Titus »

Check this out. To bad you use plastic glue to glue your Drop Pods together, 15 dollars for a set of awesome ass doors. You could do a great land raider or rhinos though. I know you were talking about changing up your army a bit with different vehicles.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Re: Awesome Things for Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Yeah i definitely don't use plastic glue and for this very reason. You never know when you might want to change something. Soooo freakin sweet.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Also, some time back I traded saurus and cold one heads to Mike for his Salamander army. Something to keep an eye out for. I see heads on ebay for $0.99 all the time.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

They are also developing a new set of side panels that go onto the chimera. It replaces the tracks with a set of wheels, that makes it look more like a Bradley. I can't wait for those.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

For Serban:
Check it out.

This site sells a pretty cool ogre character model. Also has a bunch of other models for various different armies. Not GW but modeled in the GW fashion.
~Titus, the Thawed

Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Post by Berserker »

Oh yeah! Those are some really nice looking models! Thanks Jason!
My love for you is like a truck..
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

For Fritz, a new Special Character. Check it out.
~Titus, the Thawed

Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

Interesting. I'm mostly curious about the model that comes out of it. The rules are kinda cool, but ultimately unofficial since they come from forgeworld.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

I think most of us have grown past official at this point. But it does give you another option other that the cheese farter.
~Titus, the Thawed

Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

Not really. That character doesn't bring the chapter-specific rules with him. I'm all for replacing He'stan, but this guy doesn't do it.

Captain Tightpants
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Instant Mold Nuff said watch the video, buy the gear. 12.99 for 3 sticks of this stuff. I am going to get this, it will help with monotonous hand casting of little details. I am going to look into it.

EDIT* Reading further into the reviews, there are some cheaper alternatives that might be the same stuff. Waiting for some guys on the forums I read to write their reviews.
~Titus, the Thawed

boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

I've been using them for years. They're hell of a lot cheaper than battlewagon, but tend to be a little more limited on what they have in stock. I highly recommend them. Another one I would recommend is http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/

Captain Tightpants
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

by the way i picked up some of that instant mold, BUY IT, BUY IT NOW!

Great stuff, it runs out of stock very quickly.
It comes in 6 sticks about the size of a pack of gum and it works great. I've already placed a new order for more.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Mine came in yesterday, have not given it a try yet. I also order a big pack of gree stuff from them, well if 3.5 oz is big that is.
~Titus, the Thawed