Playoff Pick'em League

Off-topic Discussions (politics, current events, sports, music, etc..)

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Titus
Galatian Citizen

Playoff Pick'em League

Post by Titus »

After one week the standings are as follows, with the first number being the total points, and the second the total of points that they can no longer get due to their picks being eliminated:
Jeff - 8/28
Jeff 2.0 - 8/4
Adam - 4/-
Kim - 12/4
Clayson - 8/12
Missy - 4/-
Kaela - 12/-
Jason - 12/4
Rick - 12/4
Kevin - 12/4

The next round picks are worth 4 points each, and as you can see, everyone is still in it except for Jeff.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
MorGrendel
Warlord

Re: Playoff Pick'em League

Post by MorGrendel »

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah . . . I can live with that, who wants to live in a world where the Seachickens can beat the Super Bowl champs.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

/agree

That said, next weekend's games are making me drool. Seriously, Pats-Jets and Steelers-Ravens IN THE SAME WEEKEND?! Oh and add in the possibility of a Pack-Bears NFC Championship game in two weeks (I will kill myself if it is Falcons-Seahawks)
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, Jeff.

Look at it this way Jeff. Now you will not have to keep your saint's paraphernalia up until august.

Sincerely

Thomas
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

That is more towards Missy though. Seeing as she is the Saints Fan, and not one by marriage.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, All.

Oops, well then Jeff won't have to look at missy's paraphanlia until august.

Sincerely

Thomas
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Well, Missy and the McCalls are certain its going to be a bad year, and we are only 2 weeks in. First, their team lost to a team from the other coast, sorry already forgot their name, and then Albie broke her leg while running through the ice and snow to escape an enraged seagull after purchashing Chipolte. It's to bizzare not to be true.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

After two weeks the standings are as follows, with the first number being the total points, and the second the total of possible points left:
Jeff - 16/0
Jeff 2.0 - 12/0
Adam - 8/0
Kim - 16/0
Clayson - 12/0
Missy - 12/8
Kaela - 12/0
Jason - 16/0
Rick - 16/24
Kevin - 16/0

The next round picks are worth 8 points each, and as you can see, everyone is out but Missy and Rick. If Pittsburgh wins, then Missy gets second and Rick gets first, if Pittsburgh loses, then points stay as is and it goes to the tiebreaker for 4 people.
~Titus, the Thawed