Fabric and garb

Off-topic Discussions (politics, current events, sports, music, etc..)

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

MorGrendel
Warlord

Fabric and garb

Post by MorGrendel »

Yo Joe! That's your back yard. That is if anyone is interested. I mostly just wanted to say Yo Joe!
From the Markland boards...

martel

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:54 am Post subject: For Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been cleaning out the closets to find my room in my house and have a number of things that may be of interest to the marklander. I can email photos to those who are interested. All have been kept in a smoke free, pet free environment.

tan wool fabric - heavy - washed & dried in dryer to minimize shrinkage
3 yds. 2 ft long 59"width. (asking $15 - thats $4 a yard)

dark gray with white stripe - light weight - washed & dried in dryer to minimize shrikage 3 yd 2 ft 11 " long 61.5" wide (asking $16 - thats $4 a yard)

linen (100%) white - medium weight - washed & dried in dryer to minimize skrinkage - 4 yds. 1 ft 8 " 57" wide (asking $18 - thats $4 a yard)

blue, brown & white stripped fustian - washed & dried in dryer to minimize skrinkage - 3 yds. 1 ft 8" 54" wide (asking $12 - thats $4 a yard)

I have more stuff but we'll see how this goes.

I also have a load of newby garb to give - yes give away to any group that is willing to pick it up. I live in South Jersey not far from 295 and the NJ turnpike.

Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Clan ONeill Guy
Freshmeat

Post by Clan ONeill Guy »

Yes, that isn't very far from me at all. If any of you want any of that stuff let me know. I can arrange payment and pick up. I can deliver it to Pennsic if you like. I'm too lazy to email him myself and too anti-social to interact with anyone I don't already know.

GI JOE. America's daring, highly trained, special missions force. Its purpose, to defeat COBRA, a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world. Yo JOE!