Land of Death!

Off-topic Discussions (politics, current events, sports, music, etc..)

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Land of Death!

Post by Lokki »

Hello from the land of Death otherwise know as Australia. Everything you know about this place is true, they all surf, sharks can be anywhere, they have crocodiles, poisinous snakes, scorpions, spiders, fish, and mammals; oh and the sun is so strong it will give you sunburn in about a hour, with no snow on the ground, in the midle of there winter. However like Canada they have amassed 95% of there population on their border away from the poisionus shit, they are not all good at surfing(less then .1% are), the crocodiles are up north (where not much stuff i), and they have helicopters to search the coast for the sharks--while they re-apply there sunblock every hour thus 50% of them are as pale as a vampire. Did I mention every australian is born and imedeatly issued with 3 pairs of sunglasses?

I have been spending the last month working at Dalkia however I'm not working, i'm more or less standing or sitting while watching ppl work since i have been overwhelmed with all beurocratic paperwork that i have to do. i have had to apply for import papers for my bike, get Refrigerant, electrical, construction safety licenses, get a Trade Skill of Australia Certificate, get a drivers licenses that included a medical evaluation, and i also have had to do about 23 safety inductions for work. All that PLUS i had to learn to drive on the wrong side of the road!

All that said, i have been able to spend about 90% of my free time with the love of my life, been to the beach 20% of my time here, every person is nice, helpful, and friendly and i'm no longer so stressed out of my mind that i feel like i could have a heart attack or anurisim at any miniute.

I also have a ice cold bottle of Jager that my beautiful bride to-be got me in the freezer!

Life is good!

Loki

PS - Pictures to follow-
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Re: Land of Death!

Post by Berserker »

I'm very glad to hear from you Kevin! I'm glad that things are looking up and that you're enjoying your stay in Australia! Keep us posted!
My love for you is like a truck..
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

Awesome to hear from you! We talked about you all weekend at Serban's Bachelor Party
hýÞö, Aka-Guðmundr Feitrháls Þórsson, Aka-Nugget. Aka-Cramman Ruithais
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Good to know your alive. Now stay away from them koala's.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

glad to hear your doing well, buy the way if you have any GW stuff sell it there you'll make a fortune!
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Post by ahrimen »

NICE! :bigsmile: way to go man!
It’s not arrogance when you’ve bled for it.
Ahrimen Rex - Former Warlord of Galatia