A New kind of "War"

Off-topic Discussions (politics, current events, sports, music, etc..)

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Nighean Donn
Galatian

A New kind of "War"

Post by Nighean Donn »

Hey all,
I've been thinking this for a while now, but when Chris showed up to Jeff's house with his giant nerf guns, it reminded me and I thought I'd post to help with picking a date or something...

Why don't we all have a giant Nerf war! It would be something that everyone can participate in... maybe even the kids? (That should be discussed tho)... But at least most of, if not all of the wives and other friends who are not stick fighters can play. We would all just have to buy our own equipment, and I was gonna start on some "rules" or challenges or whatever, but of course they will only be suggestions... anything I come up with can be revised or discarded.

Anyways, this is something Dan and I have talked about doing for fun anyways and it would be great to have everyone there. I would need some help putting together a date for this too.

Who's in??! Any Suggestions?!

~Theresa
Last edited by Nighean Donn on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Re: A New kind of "War"

Post by lilscutt »

I think this is a good idea, I think it would be fun for all
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

I call Shenanigan's, the good type of Shenanigans! As soon as you said it I thought of capture the flag.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

I'm sorry but as it stands I'm the us and you all are the middle east. So who wants to buy arms. And yes I'm In. Everybody should buy the nerf dart tag set $10, the vests would help to know who gets shot.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Post by lilscutt »

its called the honor system chris come on now