Teenage Alien Interstellar Ninja Turtles?"

Off-topic Discussions (politics, current events, sports, music, etc..)

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Bash
Galatian

Teenage Alien Interstellar Ninja Turtles?"

Post by Bash »

MorGrendel
Warlord

Re: Teenage Alien Interstellar Ninja Turtles?"

Post by MorGrendel »

Sadly, I felt this coming. There is also a rumor of a Go-Bots movie. You remember go-bots, the crappy transformers that cheap people bought you, and you owned like 17 Cy-Kills because you always lost the wheels. Zero Transformer wheels lost, and I thought I lost a headmaster, but he showed back up a decade later. Yes, that's how awesome transformers are Michel Bay!

Krang was stupid, I hope he is not in the movie. Long live Shredder and the Foot! Rocksteady is my furrie outfit.*

* I can't back that last part up.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Jeff you think Krang was stupid because you wish your brain had arms. Man I hate Michael bay. My money is on 32 different explosions.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

These guys are fantastic.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Post by Berserker »

I've never heard of them...
My love for you is like a truck..
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

My brain doesn't need arms, it uses telekinesis.
Mor Grendel

boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

.....BO'SPLOSION!!!!!!
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Micheal Bay's
Generic Intersteller Alien Ninja Turtle of Space Habitating Insular Terra (Giant Shit)

Leonardo - CGI, but played by Brad Pitt or DiCaprio "for the fans" for their "leadership qualities".
Donatello - Played by Lenard from Big Bang Theory, and would actually have worked had they cast Penny for April instead of Scarlett Johanson, who has to "uglify, to play a hard-knocks 'street' reporter.
Michelangelo - Played by Jonah Hill. The "Fat Turtle" is funny but comes off more Paris Hilton than Tony Hawk. Sadly, the new catch phrase of "Whhaaaahhhaaa" takes of like wild fire, and drunks will still be saying it a decade later.
Raphel - Played by Robert Patterson (Twilight Vampire guy). However, now Raphel is gay, and confused, hense why he is so combative and lashes out. Patterson will "stretch his acting chops with this new role." It kills his career.

April - Scarlett Johanson, April will now have a power like photo-graphic memory, Cat-woman reflexes, or eyes with zoom. She will also have a dark back story including rape and fire, and will bum out the center of the movie as audience goers is left to wonder why she is explaining it all to a pre-mutated Donatello.
Baxter - Sheldon. Good Pick.
Krang - James Carvel, also a good pick, though he takes to much pleasure in descibing how much he enjoys sucking out the brain, creating another odd moment in the movie.

Bebop - Terry Crews, Catch Phrase - "Power"
Rocksteady - The big, big guy from the longest yard. Does not need a Catch phrase. Haunting performance. Wins Oscar.
Mor Grendel

MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Good news, bad news.
Jason Biggs is Leonardo. Let it sink in. Yes, the pie guy.
This is for the new animated series, not the movie. Kinda wish it was for the movie, it would give me one more reason to pass.
Mor Grendel