Defiance

Off-topic Discussions (politics, current events, sports, music, etc..)

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

MorGrendel
Warlord

Re: Defiance

Post by MorGrendel »

I don't watch TV, so I don't have additional services like Netflix and Hulu.
I think I'm justified to whine about the CW wanting $1.99 an episode.
And Fox makes good shows and then cancels them just as they get interesting. They'll ruin Gotham soon. Realistically, that whole interlude with Fish raising an army to then abandon them and then the "not Joker" storyline are hurtling us towards that point. They wrecked Almost Human when they pushed up the Sexbot episode, just to spike ratings, and then killed the show when they played the Finale two shows before the end. Bah. Still mad, sorry Minority Report, you won't make it to the Super Bowl.

So Fargo? Hmmm. It FX, Hmmmm.

So I'll ask again, how soon before we can talk about the Defiance ending?
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

So much doom and gloom about TV shows from a guy that "doesn't watch TV." The CW shows on Hulu are free. You just have to wait 10 days from the original air date. Hell, you can get damned near every show out there for free on Hulu. You just have to have a little patience in some cases. Your loss for not subscribing to Netflix Instant. It easy some of the best shows out there: Daredevil and House of Cards, just to name a couple off the top of my head.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Continuum if you have not seen it Fritz.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Fritz wrote:So much doom and gloom about TV shows from a guy that "doesn't watch TV."
So... can we start calling him Chicken Little?
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

I criticized Gotham. The world officially ended. Sorry.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

MorGrendel wrote:I criticized Gotham. The world officially ended. Sorry.
And Almost Human. And Fox shows in general.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

It went straight from hey there's something wrong with people to oh there's zombies and we're living in a compound run by boot army guys with a dick co.

They could have spent a whole season just leading up to the massive pandemic. Hell the Baltimore riots lasted longer than the zombie riots did in that show. And you can not clear a city the size of LA of people and or bodies without the survivors knowing what happened. It just went to quickly to west coast walking dead. Missed opportunity in my opinion.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!