War of the Wings

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Re: War of the Wings

Post by Berserker »

Oh wow!! This is almost a 7 hour drive!!!
My love for you is like a truck..
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Post by ahrimen »

from my house its 6:22 but who knows!
im stll not sure if i can go i almost wont know till the last minute. Theresa wants to go but shes not sue with the kids and our van is not in good shape and lost of other bs like i just started a job and i dunno if i can take off fri. i wil let you all know as soon as i do.
It’s not arrogance when you’ve bled for it.
Ahrimen Rex - Former Warlord of Galatia
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, Rachel.

Are we still meeting at my mom's in stephen's city early on friday? I'll be at my mom thursday evening 540-869-4152.
Mel of contizar may be riding with us.

Sincerely

Thomas
Rachel
Galatian Citizen

Post by Rachel »

Yes, that is great, whats early to you? something like 6 in the morning?
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Looks like Jason, Serban, Kayla and I are leaving around the same time. Did you all have a scheduled meetup time? Looks like your Ma's is only about a mile off where we will be getting on to 81, possibly we can all do one big convoy, or meetup along 81, or not . . .

Let me know.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, All.

I would say lets meet up at my mom's at about between 7:30 and 8:00 am. That would get us to the event about 1:00 pm, hopefully after the morning rush and before the afternoon's big rush. My mom's is easy to get to and Rachel and Mel (if she comes) need to drop off their cars there. The address for map quest is 113 Mulberry Cr. Stephen's City Va. 22655. What happened to kevin is he still going. The land agent wrote me back said we had 4 pre reg with 1,200 sq ft for our encampment.

Sincerely

Thomas
Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Post by Berserker »

That will require that we leave here at 6 am at the latest to get there by 8 am (takes 2 hours to drive to that location). I will leave up to Jeff to decide as he's the one driving so he's the one that needs to be awake. =)
My love for you is like a truck..
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Well, Let me run that by the Titus's, however, I wasn't planning to get up quite that early.

As far as Pre-regs go, I'm completely fine with the others sleeping in the piss ditch.

Kevin is being Kevin from what I hear, but he will be there.

Reminder: There is NO WATER on site, so you have to bring your own.

Also I found a camp that is making food for money throughout the event, so there is an alternative food plan.
Mor Grendel

Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, All.

Early! that is not early, 4am is early which I get up at every day for work. Let me know what time you would like to meet at my mom's. I can ajust to any time people want to leave. I will be off line by 2 pm this afternoon. After that Please leave a message at my mom's 540-869- 4152. So, I am not wondering what is going on thanks. Mel said she might be tring to catch a ride with loki, is that our Kevin?

Sincerely

Thomas
Rachel
Galatian Citizen

Post by Rachel »

Well I'm not going to make it after all, not feeling great (that pain in my side from practice got worse not better) and my doc said rest not fight. But hey, thats some space to camp for those of you who didn't quite pre reg all the way. Have fun guys, I already talked to Thomas so he knows not to expect me.
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Unfortunatly, I also had to cancel. The Jeep broke down again, and between the cost to tow and my wife not having a vehicle, I don't feel comfortable leaving.
Mor Grendel