practice (c'mon guys!)

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

ulalaula
Galatian

Re: practice (c'mon guys!)

Post by ulalaula »

hey thomas,

Kiara and I were planning on coming to see you around 4ish on sunday, tomorrow! Is that an o.k. time. I guess it also depends on if the weather is going to be o.k. for us to practice. What do you think? Let us know. And we'll give you a better estimate tomorrow sometime when we'll be heading your way. Thanks for helping us out!

-Ula
kiara
Galatian

Post by kiara »

Hey,

Hey there I was wondering if we where still on for today. I was thinking it might be kinda hard to shoot in the snow but let me know cause i'm trying to spend some time with titus? please let me know?

Kiara
ulalaula
Galatian

Post by ulalaula »

Hey guys,

I'm going to have to take a rain check too. I overdid it last night and I'm woosie today. Probably not a good thing for shooting arrows. Sorry thomas for the late notice. what would be our next opportunity to get started? Let us know whenever you get a chance. Sorry again!

-Ula
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

if samich can make it wed we have plenty of room tro shoot.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, All.

I'll try to make it wed., but no promises. There is allot going on at he preserve right now. I don't have a computer at home so if you need to get in touch with me on the weekends call.

Sincerely

Thomas
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, All.

Sorry but i will not be able to make wed. practice.

Sincerely

Thomas