Parties!

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Re: Parties!

Post by Fritz »

Say a little prayer for the weather. Snow is supposed to start at 0400 and go all day. Could be an interesting day with Steph's bridal shower and the Christmas Party.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, jeff, missy & All.

I am sorry but I might not be able to make the party on saturday. I've got the swine flue, well maybe not the swine flue, but I am sick, the way I feel now, there is no way I am doing anything but sleep for a couple days. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night !!!!

Sincerely

Thomas
lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Post by lilscutt »

I have to work sat night, But i well be there as i well be hungray so save the big guy a beer and some food.
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

Seriously, everyone be careful on Saturday. The forecasts keep adding more inches to the snowfall. We're up to over 12 inches at this point.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

The Party is still on but as Fritz mentioned, they keep adding inches . . .
I will ammend the time to be show up when you do, earlier is fine, and stay all night if need be. If we get snowed in we'll have plenty of stock.
If the snow is real bad, we can always host brunch on Sun.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.