No Melee's at Storvik Novice

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Gregor
Galatian

No Melee's at Storvik Novice

Post by Gregor »

Hey All,

Sean of Blackspear is the MIC. The following is the e-mail I received from him today:

Gregor,

Many Thanks for offer. I decided on No Melee for this event due to two primary factors. A) Chances we MAY be swamped with authorizations and have a LARGE Un-belt turn out which delay things well into the pm. which then jams up the Baronial Event schedule up and separately creates a ‘melees only interested’ parties waiting in the shade for the tourney to end.…. i.e. a clusterF and B) I am a Rookie MIC and wanted to keep things simple in the Heavy Lists. Auth’s, Novice, Unbelt.

Thanks again.

Sean
The Greatest Archer in the known Universe
MorGrendel
Warlord

Re: No Melee's at Storvik Novice

Post by MorGrendel »

Thanks for the heads up, guess we are off for the next two weekends. Bet you all are real sad you missed Highland River Melees.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

No Melee's at novice

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, All.

Just got the word from Gregor there will be no Melee's at novice

[northern_atlantia_CA] No melee's at NoviceTuesday, June 8, 2010 10:46 AM
From: "Scott Wygal" <dragnar1@hotmail.com>View contact detailsTo: "northern_atlantia_CA northern_atlantia_CA" <northern_atlantia_ca@yahoogroups.com>

All,

I just received a response from the MIC for Novice. There will be no melee's, therefore there will be no CA.

-Gregor
MorGrendel
Warlord

Re: No Melee's at Storvik Novice

Post by MorGrendel »

Warlord,
Maybe you should contact them about a War Practice on Sunday Morning since the BlackSpear Practice is currently on hold.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.