Ski Trip Jan 14-16

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Re: Ski Trip Jan 14-16

Post by lilscutt »

to funny thomas now only if we can keep myself out of ditch as i havent skied in three 3yrs and i praying it just like riding a bicycle you know
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, Clayson.

You all may be laughing at me. I have not skied in a least 10 years maybe even 15. I hope your right about that bicycle thing.

Sincerely

Thomas
lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Post by lilscutt »

I hope to so as of right now I think we are at a total of 6 people for this trip. Thomas I won't be off on that Friday until 5 but I think Jason kaela and Kevin are going up sooner before that. But I'm the only one that can get us into the room so I'll be up there around 9 but I gotta make a stop in York pa then go onto somerset, so you can rider with me or Jason or Kevin. I'm so excited for this trip!!!
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Clayson.

I have to drop my dog at my sister's house so I will meet you guy's up there. I'll most likely head up early friday an ski all day friday and saturday. Jason or Kevin if your going to ski on friday do you want to meet some time at the ski shop. I have not been there in a decade or more, so if you have a spot and time we can meet that would be great. I am dropping off my skies for a wax and tuned up today!

Sincerely

Thomas
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

Thomas Fitzcharles wrote:... I am dropping off my skies for a wax and tuned up today!

Sincerely

Thomas
Don't forget to get the oil changed :lol:
hýÞö, Aka-Guðmundr Feitrháls Þórsson, Aka-Nugget. Aka-Cramman Ruithais
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Clayson.

I have a few questions about the ski trip. Would you like me to mail you a check for my share of the room? What is the name and address of the hotel we will be staying at. What is the name and address of the ski slope we will be skiing at. thank you

Sincerely

Thomas
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

I am interested in carpooling. I don't have to work on Friday, and I think Kevin was talking about taking off that day too.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Jason.

Unfortunetly , I will not be able to car pool. I have to drop off my dog at my sisters in Winchester, Va. before I head up. I can meet you on the the slopes sometime on friday. We can make further arangements as things firm up. I got my skies back from the shop yesterday, I got a offhand slam and sales pitch. The lad said to me " Man this was the hottest technology out there 15 years ago. I've have not seen this stuff in at least five years, I didn't know people still ski on it. talk about making someone feel out dated. But, I am not going to spend 3 grand to up date my stuff if I am only going to ski 1 or 2 times a year.

Sincerely

Thomas
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Clayson.

How about that info o requested about the ski trip.

Sincerely

thomas
lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Post by lilscutt »

well the plan is your going to meet jason kevin and kaela on slops and me and my friend trent well be meeting you guys at hotel around 10 probably when ill get there. umm buy your lift tickets when you get there and your set to go
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Clayson and Jason.

Ok, it is seven spring correct. Jason. What time do you plan on getting to the slopes? How about we meet noonish at the main ski lift. I have never been there or at least can't remeber being there. But, I am sure they must have a main lift. What will you lads and lass be wearing so I can pick you out. It is kind of hard to tell who is who when every one is bundeled up. I'll be the guy in the red top black pants and cap with all the ski bunnies hang around

Sincerely

Thomas
lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Post by lilscutt »

Thomas,
The weekend ski lift tickets don't start until 4 pm on Friday so I would say you all should plan meeting at the purchase ticket area at 4:00 bc that's when u can buy them. Also that's when they plan on getting up there is by 4.
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Since they seem to . . . unhelpful, Jason usually wears purple pants and a white striped jacket. He said he was going to wear his orange Snork cap, but I don't know if that will clash with his Joker's Henchman outfit. Kevin is the green jagermeister giant, he should be easy to spot, just follow the screams. . .

Haha
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, All.

Thanks Jeff, Four, what and miss a day of skiing I'll meet at four but I'll ski all day and play with the bunnies all evening.

Sincerely

Thomas
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Ok, so now I want to go just to sit by a roaring fire and smoke cigars with Thomas. no, I'm not going.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.