War of the Seven Headed Dragon

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Titus
Galatian Citizen

War of the Seven Headed Dragon

Post by Titus »

But only if you plan on skipping the wedding, or didn't get an invite to go.
Time Friday, June 10 at 6:00pm - June 12 at 2:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Blackbird State Forest - Tybout Track (39.34528,-75.68139 on Google Map)
Blackbird Forest Road
Smyrna, DE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Markland, Gina Ciani

More Info The Fifth Annual War of the Seven Headed Dragon

As the wise Scarlet Pope once said, “All terrible things just keep happening.” (loosely quoted). This is one of them.

Clan Clonakility welcomes you to the War of the Seven Headed Dragon held this year at Blackbird State Forest (Tybout Pass). This year will be a repeat and addition of festivities including an encore of our world famous BAKED POTATO feast on Saturday evening and drun...ken revelry starting immediately after fighting. Newly highlighted items are fighting like you have never seen before with all new scenarios (you can probably guess how many) and a brand new reeve (pending final authorization at West Windsor)!

Other excitement includes our new Bardic Competition. We highly encourage entries that are not all that musical in nature, but songs will be ok. The topic is “Why the troll should give you your money back.” We want your stories, pantomime, interpretive dances, juggling or whatever to really let us know why you shouldn’t have to pay troll for the War of the Seven Headed Dragon. You will be judged on both how well you portrayed the topic (judged by our triumvirate) and audience reaction. The bardic competition will take place during the baked potato feast, so you must attend the feast to participate.

As for cost, we are charging $7 for admission to the event. If you bring a new adult to the event that has never been to a Markland event before, they will get in for free. Baked potato feast is $5 for adults (age 16 and older) and $3 for children. (Markland members bringing a new potential Marklander can pay the child price or opt to let their guest pay the child price. Sorry, one discounted feast per new guest).

Don’t miss this War of the Seven Headed Dragon… it will be one to remember. You can contact me (Gina) for more information.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Re: War of the Seven Headed Dragon

Post by Fritz »

Why? Serban's wedding isn't until the 25th
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Post by Berserker »

Are you getting married again Jason? ;)
My love for you is like a truck..
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Sorry, something in my head keeps saying the date is that weekend. My bad.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Hahahahahahahahaha.

I had the whole conversation above in my head before I read the remainder of the post. Only part you guess left out was "Shit, did I take off the wrong day at work?"
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

I haven't taken it off yet.
~Titus, the Thawed