4th of July weekend thought.

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Tcaltagirone

4th of July weekend thought.

Post by Tcaltagirone »

So what's going on the 4th of July weekend? Dan told me Aiden's is on the 4th... in which case we wont make it bc we do the Catonsville Parade and Fireworks with the kids. Does anybody want to do a group/friends cookout on the 2nd (a saturday)? We could offer up our house, unless someone else would like to have one at theirs this time... and make it Potluck again?

Just a suggestion... but let me know if you're down... the last few 4th of July's we were in SC, and last year was when Dan's fam was in town, so it's been a long time since we got to celebrate it with friends, but it's not like we haven't had plenty of other things to celebrate recently so no biggy!
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Re: 4th of July weekend thought.

Post by boagrius »

Hey guys Kel and I have been wanting to do this for awhile and this weekend seems like a good time so here it is,

We are hosting a counrty low boil and a mini 4th of july celebration on Sat. the 2nd. starting at 5pm.

The plan is to eat around 5:30-6ish.

We will be having a LARGE bonfire in the backyard, 3 christmas trees and 2 bushes are already in the pit but feel free to bring anything to burn.

The pool will be open (by the way we have a pool) before you get the wrong idea no its not an inground or a kiddie pool, its a 4ft deep by 18ft round so adults and kids bring your trunks.

Food is well in hand but as usual drinks around here are sparce so byob.

We will be setting off a few fireworks but if anyone wants to bring some (Scutt's) feel free.

And just so everyone knows this is open to Galatians and friends so John and Jen are welcome as well as Scott and his wife, I don't have there contact info so if someone could extend the invite I would appriciate it.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
Tcaltagirone

Post by Tcaltagirone »

Count us in! We will bring something appetizer or dessert. I'll also pick up bug spray but let me know if you need anything else... When you say Scott, is that Serban and Becky's friend? Married to Liz? If so I can reach her on facebook. I don't remember her husband's name tho, so verification would be helpful.

We have Ladderball already packed in the car too!

people that may need invites on phone are:
Kester (will she still be here?) (I don't have her number)
Brian (I wont call him for fear of him sticking his finger down my butt over the phone)

Should I have Dan invite Ray and John (LB) at work, and your brother? Or will you handle these guys Chris?

Sounds like fun, Thanks for volunteering your place!! :)

Also, for the actual 4th, if there's anyone not going to Aiden's who wants to join us for the parade/cookout and swim at my parents house/fireworks, just let me know.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Tcaltagirone wrote:We have Ladderball already packed in the car too!
I think this is funny because all of my relatives call it golf ball horseshoes, but I like ladder ball better.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Tcaltagirone

Post by Tcaltagirone »

I sent facebook invites to John and Jen, and Kester.
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

T invite everybody you said.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
Tcaltagirone

Post by Tcaltagirone »

I sent a facebook message to Jon and Ray... Dan's not working with any of them today. I haven't heard back from Liz and Scott tho. You said I should invite everyone above, does that mean your brother? because I have no contact with him, and like I said Dan is not working with those guys today and is very busy. I'll let you handle that part, Chris...
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Mrs. Social Director :) I just PMed you Scott and Liz's number. Thanks for contacting people.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Tcaltagirone

Post by Tcaltagirone »

:lol:
Thanks for their number... my email said I had a private message, and honestly my first thought was: "oh no, what did I do?"
hehe... but it's not a problem at all for me. I like the "directing" part.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

MorGrendel wrote:Mrs. Social Director :) I just PMed you Scott and Liz's number. Thanks for contacting people.
Theresa for Warlord?!?
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Tcaltagirone

Post by Tcaltagirone »

Yes I'll just sit behind the desk, organize and gather the people and then send you all out to fight. lol.
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

And stamp TPS forms . . .
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

MorGrendel wrote:And stamp TPS forms . . .
In triplicate!!
~Titus, the Thawed

boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

Bring your gear I'm working on something big and we need some good pics. you don't need everything just enough to seem like your in gear.
Tcaltagirone

Post by Tcaltagirone »

I guess I'm out, since I have no clue what TPS forms are!