ARMOR DAY

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

boagrius
Galatian Citizen

ARMOR DAY

Post by boagrius »

Be advised armor day will be Saturday March 30th at 11am.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Re: ARMOR DAY

Post by hypo »

This is the same day as Defending the Gate XII. Can we have this the weekend before to get everyone ready for the war? Wait Seven Hills Skirmishes is the weekend before... Are we planning on going to Seven Hills? If so we might want to push armor up a weekend or do it sometime later.
hýÞö, Aka-Guðmundr Feitrháls Þórsson, Aka-Nugget. Aka-Cramman Ruithais
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

OK so the weekend before is my anniversary and we will be out of town.

But my beautiful wife had a great idea, we will be training Sunday March 10th at 11am, afterwards we can have an armor day and a spaghetti night. I'll serve a homemade Chipotle style lunch, chicken, rice, peppers, onions,lettuce, shells and the like. If you don't like this please feel free to bring something else. And if anyone would like to bring some drinks or chips or a side dish that would be great. Wives please come along and bring the kids.

Hopefully everyone can make it and don't forget your armor.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

Sound great, I will have to pass though. It is my churches annual spaghetti dinner that day. We were planning on going to practice and then heading over to the church for a early dinner. Please don't let me stop you from doing it then. Jeff are you going to the spaghetti dinner at the church? We could always do all three. Practice, church, back to chris's to hang out?
hýÞö, Aka-Guðmundr Feitrháls Þórsson, Aka-Nugget. Aka-Cramman Ruithais
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

It would be a lunch at my house not a diner.