Rome vs. Galatia melee practice

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Re: Rome vs. Galatia melee practice

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, All

So 12 pm at Chris's house? Is this when the fighting starts or when people start showing up? I still plan on being there, but I gashed my leg the other day could have used a couple stiches. But being foolish I just put a couple butterfly band aides on it. Hope it's closes enough to run. I suppose being a archer I really don't have to run that much anyway. See you then.

Sincerely

Thomas
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Post by ahrimen »

Fight 12. Arrive earlier. Dominus has 6-8 so looks like it will be an even fight.
It’s not arrogance when you’ve bled for it.
Ahrimen Rex - Former Warlord of Galatia
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

So thanks for everyone who cowboyed up and made it on Saturday. I know it was cold but we fought through it literally.

It was a good fight with galatia actually out numbering the Romans. Splitting our archers evened the playing field and show us (at least me) how dangerous and effective our archers truly are. Thanks tommy and Gregor for shooting the shit outta me. F'n archers. (Luv ya).

I'd say it was a pretty close fight over all with both sides showing there strengths and weaknesses on the field. All in all I'd say it was a good day.

It just felt like something was missing...
Oh yeah

KEVIN!!!
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Chris.

Thanks for hosting I had a blast. I would much rather fight in the 30s as opposed to the 90s. Dan thanks for setting it up. We should have practices with the Romans as we did with Black Spear

Sincerely

Thomas
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Post by ahrimen »

I'm glad this worked out so well . I'm going to see when the Romans are available for another go.
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Dan.

Hey, this time last year we had a practice with Rome. Is there any chance of getting another one together in the next month or so?

Sincerely

Thomas
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

I'm up for it. The field is muddy right now but given the lite winter we could be good in about a week or so. I have no contact info for Rome but I'm happy to host.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Post by ahrimen »

I'll be home in march mebe then.