Armor repair

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Armor repair

Post by boagrius »

So I know it doesn't give much time but anyone who needs armor repair can come over after 4ish on Friday or before the fight on Saturday.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
penseur
Galatian Citizen

Re: Armor repair

Post by penseur »

Yes I still need help with my helmet. I'd like to fix it Friday if you have the time
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Game night at Chris' Friday? Is that what I heard?
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Jason's bringing beer to Chris's game night! Woot.

I'll be over to help with armor, unless I pull mine out and it's wrecked, then I'll come but have stuff to fix.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

Kevin is coming Saturday morning. And what is this game night you speak of. It sounds fun. I have children fun is no longer permitted. No seriously we have no time for fun it sucks. Just text me what time if your coming. Just head to the shed from out back. I may not be back but everything anybody needs will be set out for you.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

So if you haven't heard just come over early on sat if you have repairs I'm not available today sorry.