Pennsic 2015

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Pennsic 2015

Post by Lokki »

So I've booked my leave for Pennsic.... Have you?

Next step get next paycheck and actually Book Pennsic!!!

Do Et!!

Who is land agent??
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Re: Pennsic 2015

Post by hypo »

you asked so it's you :wink: :wink:
hýÞö, Aka-Guðmundr Feitrháls Þórsson, Aka-Nugget. Aka-Cramman Ruithais
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

It is still me. I will set up the group sometime this weekend.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

I'll be starting MICCC (Military Intelligence Captain's Career Course) in Arizona unfortunately. Next year I'll be there hell or high water.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

Titus let me know when you do!

Fritz, looking forward to that, have you thought of Astrela war? My Sis lives in AZ.... I'd have to look into that kinda thing!

Doug....F you
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

I haven't fought since the last Pennsic I went to just before Alex and Serban's twins were born. Between Alex, training exercises, and actual deployment I just haven't had the will or much time to get to a practice. It doesn't help that I hate southern Atlantia. The last time I was at Huachuca I remember seeing an SCA symbol, so I'll check into stuff down there. People around that base are much nicer than the douches around Bragg.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants