Father's Day?

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Father's Day?

Post by boagrius »

So kelly is giving me my Father's Day gift on Saturday the 20th. It's a day of gaming at my house. Board games,40k,fantasy whatever. I'll have tables lining he basement so bring some beer and games and let's play. Starts around noon.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
MorGrendel
Warlord

Re: Father's Day?

Post by MorGrendel »

I look forward to playing a game about winter when it is roasting outside.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Mgettier
Freshmeat

Post by Mgettier »

I'll be there you can count on that
Every full moon has a dark side, it's your job to find it.
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

I'll be there. I'll bring everything I can cram into my car, which should include Fantasy, 40k, and Armada.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

So, not to be cold, but is this still happening? Cook may have survived a dump truck, but there is still that whole concussion thing.

My wife is also curious if any of the significant others wanted to get together. She still hasn't seen anyone besides Dan, Theresa, and Brian.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

I talked to him yesterday, he is resting. He also said it would take more than a concusion for him to not play Twilight Imperium, etc., so it is still on.

My wife will be working 1400-2000, so she will be not available during those times.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Post by hypo »

Fritz I recommend that if Steph is trying to organize something with the ladies that she text them all in a group text.
hýÞö, Aka-Guðmundr Feitrháls Þórsson, Aka-Nugget. Aka-Cramman Ruithais
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia