war of wings

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

war of wings

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, all.

Any interest in wow? I have not shot anyone all year. I would really like to get a few events in this fall I could be talked into making the 6 hour trip if anyone was willing. I wouldn't be able to leave until 2 pm Friday however
hypo
Galatian Citizen

Re: war of wings

Post by hypo »

This just in, Pre-reg for War of the Wings ends is this evening at midnight (9/14/15). If you want to camp with Bog Troopers please get it in TODAY per Ursus
Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 2.25.56 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hýÞö, Aka-Guðmundr Feitrháls Þórsson, Aka-Nugget. Aka-Cramman Ruithais
The Order of Ansuz
Citizen of Galatia
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

I will be going down either Wednesday or Thursday
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Jason.

yeah, I can't get off that early. I know lokie was thinking about leaving wed/thur also. If I do make it can I crash in your tent ?

Sincerely

Thomas
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

Wednesday, after work i'm gone.....
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

I might have my Daughter with me so I can not commit to that action at this time Tommy. Maybe Lokki can.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Jason.

Ok, Thanks I know you have offered in the past .I am hoping to get Jeff to go with me, he has a tent. I just didn't want to ruin anyone's dream with a mundane tent. MMMM maybe you and lokki could set it up for us if I get him to go:)

Sincerely

Thomas
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

I'm working on this event maybe mike too. Not sure of the date and camping situation just yet though.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

G'day Thomas,

I can set up your Ugly ass tent...

With love,

Lokki
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Lokki

Thanks! Still waiting on Jeff to confirm. My car has close to 300,000 miles on it. I am not sure I really trust it on a long drive.

Sincerely

Thomas
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

Ok well, I'm packing now and going to leave for WoW Wednesday after work, I may get to the event at about 12 at night if traffic is Hell.... Call me if any of you guys are rolling in and need a hand!

-Loki
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, lokki.

it does not look I am going to make it. Plumbers have been giving me the run around hope to install pipes Friday and Saturday.

Sincerely

Thomas
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

Was a Blast!!! I had some great fights, needed more Bog Troopers though, 4 in total.... 3 spears and me.

-Loki
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Lokki

Glad you had a great time, wish i could have been there. Things just didn't fall in my favor.

Sincerely

Thomas