fight card 2016

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Mgettier
Freshmeat

fight card 2016

Post by Mgettier »

So I'm looking for a list and up coming fight card for 2016
Every full moon has a dark side, it's your job to find it.
Mgettier
Freshmeat

Re: fight card 2016

Post by Mgettier »

For anyone who is interested. Apparently there is going to be a pretty epic practice a bit north of me on the 20th of Feb. If anyone is interested in making please let me know.
Every full moon has a dark side, it's your job to find it.
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

I'm up for this. Kelly and the kids wanna come to shake off the cabin fever and it's supposed to be 50 degrees. Anyone else wanna go.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

So just like every f'n think I plan it gets shot to hell. Kelly has to work this Saturday so I'm out of this one
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Right there with you Chris. Well at least it won't be 60 degrees after a brutally cold wet winter. Oh wait, it will be.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

Ha I got the knife now turn on the damn lights! Sorry I'm on a movie quote thing. I'm back in for this
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

So the gods are not happy with me. This event is 3 1/2 hrs north and is now on Sunday. We will not be going. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!