HRM and Melee training

General SCA/Markland-related discussion

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Lokki
Galatian Citizen

HRM and Melee training

Post by Lokki »

Hey! How did HRM go and what happened??

Also did anyone go to the Melee training?
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
MorGrendel
Warlord

Re: HRM and Melee training

Post by MorGrendel »

HRM was good, but hot. They made the field and scenarios too complicated, but the fighters did their thing and most keep hold of there tempers. Dan and I killed our way through a King squad to capture all the sheep and the victory. Yes, I said sheep. Ha. Later I gakked the current King and he lost his temper. It was a beautiful shot, over the shoulder of a lefty, so he never saw if coming. In his wisdom, he decided that even though I was directly in front of him, since he was attacking someone else, that we were in different lines, and so we were not engaged. So we should all be alive an just continue. I was then mugged by two squires. Chris threw up all over the inside of his truck, and I drank a 50 oz beer. Good times.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

Yeah...
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

ROFL....did you drink out of a growler? Awesome that people still can not admit defeat when they should... I have heard that in East Kingdom there is a lot of that going on shot calling, rhino hiding, general imbarising your self in front of everyone....however i do think 50 oz of beer is a good solution for that!!!
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki