crown

General SCA/Markland-related discussion

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

crown

Post by ahrimen »

FYI Duke Logan won crown.
It’s not arrogance when you’ve bled for it.
Ahrimen Rex - Former Warlord of Galatia
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Re: crown

Post by Fritz »

I can't remember, do we like him or hate him?
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Lokki
Galatian Citizen

Post by Lokki »

I have not personally had a run in with this guy, however i do like to recall Titus having a gripe with him and calling him a coward cause he crawled away in the middle of a spear line... Also not a Good response on the BogTrooper page on the FB, he is very likely to just ignore all mercenary and War in general it seems.
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Post by Berserker »

Meh, he goes away in 6 months. Long live the other king!
My love for you is like a truck..
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Hate.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Post by ahrimen »

Yes he is of the old school anti merc/bog camp.
It’s not arrogance when you’ve bled for it.
Ahrimen Rex - Former Warlord of Galatia
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

I will hate him from Afghanistan on your behalf then.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

I can't recall a time when any of us have been refered to as a coward. Perhaps we should introduce him to Gladis(hammer) and see if his courage holds up.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

To be fair, Titus called him a coward. He wants to ban combat archery, so that makes him a douche. He hit me so hard, it hurt on the other side of my body, but he didn't do it with malice, I actually think he was trying o pull up. He's a southern knight, and whether or not he is an actual Bedford boy, he styles his accouterments to reflect that he might be; his Belt is the inverse of Bedford's. He's more of a web troll, and that's why people don't like him.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

He was hitting, or preceding to try to hit (long time ago) Equinous on the ground and I stepped in between them and cranked him hard with my hammer. He then proceeded to hit me when I had a clear kill shot on him. Then we traded a couple of head blows. He was upset about engagement, or something, when I was standing in front of him. Also the crawling on his hands and knees back to the line is true also, so he could get up and not get killed. Jerk, and coward.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Ahhh Hate. Our one true motivator.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Post by lilscutt »

Like titus said prince douche bag De logan during my first pennisc, the kamikaze battle he tried beating me into the ground and then titus stepped in with hammer and killed him with it. Then titus continue to chase him across the field. One thing is you don't beat on one galatian(outside of the rules of the game) or you get the wraith of the others.