ETA Febuary

General SCA/Markland-related discussion

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Lokki
Galatian Citizen

ETA Febuary

Post by Lokki »

Hey guys, Kess got an Internship in KY and it starts in early Feb. We are planning to come back likely some time on the 16th or later in January. Kess will be doing a 17 month Internship there, while i'll be in Maryland to get things started, Its all happening rather fast so we don't know how its going to work. I'll likely fly over to see her often on weekends until we know how things are going with her internship.

I know there are some gaming days going on? I'll be looking at getting my 40K on and would be cool to have a Mordhiem campain going... been dieng for that one for a long time.

Now the good part.....

When are we training nowadays? Is it still at Cooks place? Who and how many are interested in getting lots of fighting going on will we have enough for melees? Do we train with the other clans? I'm likely to find a SCA practice as well and keep doing some tourney stuff.

I'm going to also look around on some of the FB groups to get more info...
"Money can't buy Happyness but it can buy Jagermister and thats kinda the same thing"

-Loki
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Re: ETA Febuary

Post by ahrimen »

On and off Cook and I go to the Lochmere practice, its Tue at 7 usually runs till 9. If enough people show they will do melee.
It’s not arrogance when you’ve bled for it.
Ahrimen Rex - Former Warlord of Galatia
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

We do Lochmere on Tuesday mostly.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

Get home and get in there and motivate. It'll be good to see you.
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!