Jason going to alaska

General SCA/Markland-related discussion

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Jason going to alaska

Post by lilscutt »

Hey guys and ladies its Clayson (lilscutt) jason little brother.i just wanted to let everybody know that he probably be in alaska now because we found out his group being ship out of Iraq. I'll keep everybody updated.
ahrimen
Galatian Citizen

Post by ahrimen »

awsom! i hope your not fuckin with us.
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

good to hear
lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Post by lilscutt »

No why would I do something like that? Were talking about my brother there I want him out of harms way. So hopefully I be fighting with yall soon.
lilkender
Warrior In Training

Post by lilkender »

Hey Clayson, welcome to the board. "Little brother", ha. All of my younger siblings are bigger than me but I guess that's not so difficult...

Thanks for letting us know! I've been worried about not hearing from him yet.

I wonder if he will ever receive the package I already sent. :lol: Well I guess he should be able to get his own junk food in Alaska.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

I do not know where this started from, but I am definately in Iraq. If I was in Alaska, I would have called by now. I said I would be getting home sooner than I thought, like late November, earlier December instead of January.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
lilkender
Warrior In Training

Post by lilkender »

Damn.
Well at least we know you're safely back in Iraq...
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Hey Jason, Did you return my hole punch and leather needles? I need them for my Pennsic projects.

LilScutt, Can you look in Jason's clear tub and see if you see a small flat tin? Thanks
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Kody was suppose to drive them over to your house the day I left and pick up the picture Loki gae me with my copy of Blood Bowl. Did he not do that?
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

He showed after noon, so I was in a meeting, he collected Blood Bowl and the pict, but I do not recall him giving the tin back. At one point I found a white plastic back with some of my tools in it, but the dikes had shredded it pretty good, so possibly it was with that and fell out.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
lilscutt
Galatian Citizen

Post by lilscutt »

Jason it started from mom when she sent me an email saying that your going to alaska instead of Iraq so thats how it started.
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

No, I was packing a bag of extra stuff to ship back to Alaska so that it would get there when we got there.

Jeff- That bag I broght over and gave to you on Thursday, the night of the BBQ. Kody was suppose to bring a few other tools that I missed until the next day when I looked really close in my stuff as I packed it away. The punch kit were in that set of tools. If it is not there, it is probably still setting on my parents entry way, just inside the door where I left it.
~Titus, the Thawed