Board Colors

General SCA/Markland-related discussion

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Titus
Galatian Citizen

Board Colors

Post by Titus »

Okay, it is really hard to actually tell if there are new messages. There is not much difference between Blue, and Slightly Lighter Blue, and seeing as the board does not actually check to see if you read the new messages, it just checks new messages since your last logon, it makes it very annoying to use the board. I like red for new messages, they stand out.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Re: Board Colors

Post by Berserker »

Yeah, i've been noticing that too. I'm looking for a new skin. Unfortunately, since this new version was just released, there aren't a whole lot of good skins out there yet.

The board needed to be upgraded though since we were getting 10 new spam users every day signing up. I'll work on finding a new skin.
My love for you is like a truck..
Berserker
Galatian Citizen

Post by Berserker »

Alright, a new skin. It had red buttons for the new posts. Best i can find for now..
My love for you is like a truck..
Titus
Galatian Citizen

Post by Titus »

Better on the colors, little weird to have the poste on the right though. Thank you.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy