Plumping Problems

General SCA/Markland-related discussion

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Plumping Problems

Post by Thomas Fitzcharles »

Good Day, All.

Does any one know or are a plumper/general contractor. I seemed to have jumped from the frying pan into the fire trying to fix a plumping problem this weekend. Any help in loccating said plumper/ general contractor would be much appreciated.

Sincerely

Thomas
MorGrendel
Warlord

Re: Plumping Problems

Post by MorGrendel »

Sounds like me... killed a fridge, and now the basement smells like burning.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
boagrius
Galatian Citizen

Post by boagrius »

i am both. whats the problem?
what is best in life,to crush the enemy, se them driven before you and hear the lamindation of there women!
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Chris.

I woke the other morning to fine I had very little water pressure in the house. I check the well house pump and the power had cut off. I turned it back on to recharge the system, but still had very low pressure and the pump kept running. I figured I had a leak somewhere. I check the house but could not find a leak. So I figured it must be in the line from the well house to the house. I found a leak in the line and was able to fix it. But now I have very low pressure in the down stairs bath in the cold water but good pressure in the hot. About the same pressure in the up stairs bath both hot and cold as I did before the problem. Low pressure in the kitchen sink both hot and cold. I noticed that when I recharged the system some dirt and discolored water came threw the tap but that has cleared up now. I am at wits end. I just lack the skill and knowlegde to do any more then what I did. I need a pro. If you could help me It would be much appreciated. I would pay full price either through your company or side job, however you want to do it. I would help out with all the gunt work I would just rather have someone I know doing the work then someone from the yellow pages. My work phone is 703-578-7888. there till 3:00. My home phone is 301-372- 1773 home after 4:00. Thanks again chris if you could help I would be in your debt big time.

Sincerely

Thomas
Thomas Fitzcharles
Galatian

Good Day, Chris.

I am very sorry if you couldn't get ahold of me last night. I inadvertently knock the phone off the hook. I didn't see it until this morning until abot 4:30. i still want to hire you to help with my plumping problem. I'll try to reach you later this morning to set some time up for you to come out and look at the problem.

Sincerely

Thomas