100%
No, The old ways are best
No votes

Total votes: 5

MorGrendel
Warlord

Galatian Handbook

Post by MorGrendel »

So it appears we have hit a bit of a slow down here on getting that new Handbook(s) done. To catch everyone up with the design so far, we have broken the material into three main modules: Galatian FAQ, The Way of a Freeman, and the Way of the Citizen. The Galatian FAQ is a flyer more or less that gives people a rough idea who we are, what we are doing and how to contact us. The Way of the Freeman may also be set up in the FAQ format and will describe the path of a Freeman, help them figure out what they need to aquire and what they need to be doing. Finally, the Way of Citizen will define Citizenship and what it takes to become a Citizen.

This is where you come in.... Start asking some questions. Tell us things you'd like to see in the FAQ. Let us know what's on your mind, especially you aspiring Citizens. Thanks.
Mor Grendel
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Stroganoff
Warrior In Training

Post by Stroganoff »

slow down? any night you guys want to come over and puty it together we can finish it. hopefully my kids won't try to kill them selves again while we are doing it.
Exective chef of Markland

" The tolling of the iron bell brings the faithful to their knees."
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

Thanks Clay, I know your in. However, I really feel we also need some people that have been through the process to provide feedback as well. I would prefer it to not be written with a Jeff filter, and rather that I am a spectator to its creation giving expaination as to why things happen.

Being the Galatian leader is often like being a cat herder, and the handbook is like a bathtub. I'm more likely to get my hand bit off, then get willing help on a handbook. :roll:
Mor Grendel

Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

/me bites Jeff's hand

In all seriousness, I'm just a little too swamped to think about the handbook at the moment. I've got 30 de-classifed CIA documents of an average of 20 pages each to go through plus 5 Phoenix program books to go through in addition to continuing research for the History of Galatia. Luckily I've got Spring Break coming up next week, so I can hopefully get some of this stuff out of the way. I especially want to have the History finished by the end of the month.
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

I can't be sure if you are joking or not... Phoenix program is that like the SETI Project, something Dan's got you working on, or the company McGuyver worked for?
Mor Grendel

Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

The Phoenix Program was the CIA counterinsurgency operation aimed at undermining the the Viet Cong infrastructure during the Vietnam War.
MorGrendel
Warlord

Post by MorGrendel »

So where are the questions?
Mor Grendel