PENNSIC XL

Notify us of your events..(Markland, SCA, 5k run, Airsoft, etc) Want to invite us to attend your event. Publish your event here for discussion and consideration.

Moderators: MorGrendel, hypo

Titus
Galatian Citizen

Re: PENNSIC XL

Post by Titus »

Heads up. Kamakazi will be moved to Saturday at 1500 so if you are coming up on Saturday, make sure you leave early enough so that you can get to that fight. Bar Bar will most likely be on Saturday night.
~Titus, the Thawed

"Me and Abed have an agreement, if one of us dies we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." ~Troy
Belovesus
Galatian

Post by Belovesus »

So... Anyone want a Mongo to go?

It'll be my 21st on the 7th this month, and to top it off, I am back from Michigan which I didn't expect to be!

So I'm looking to come up on Saturday and caravan with Dan and Theresa, and looking to stay for the week.

Don't really have gear, but if we can scrounge some together I'd be willing to fight! :twisted:
"Ya shoot him, you'll just make him angrier..."

Pledge of Galatia
Fritz
Galatian Citizen

Post by Fritz »

Holy late to the game batman! Jeff and Cook have most of the loaner gear, but Jeff is already at Pennsic. Cook is a busy man, so get in touch with him sooner rather than later.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Captain Tightpants
Belovesus
Galatian

Post by Belovesus »

Well according to my warhammer bio, all I really need is a few roles of duck tape... they'll never know there's no armor underneath!
:)

I'll try to get a hold of him today!
"Ya shoot him, you'll just make him angrier..."

Pledge of Galatia